Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spiritual Warfare Prayer


Spiritual warfare prayer courtesy of Robert Canton Ministries


Lord Jesus, You are my Savior and my Deliverer. I thank You for dying for me on the Cross, because through Your death and resurrection, You have set me free. I renounce right now any and all allegiance that I have ever given to Satan and his host of evil spirits. I resist them and I refuse to be intimidated or be used by them in any way whatsoever. I rebuke all their attacks upon my body, my emotion, my mind and spirit in the mighty name and by the power of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.

In Jesus' name, I break the transmission of any and all satanic vows, spiritual bonds, pacts, soul ties and demonic works. I dissolve any and all curses, hexes, spells, traps, snares, obstacles, deceptions, lies, evil desires, evil wishes, hereditary seals, and every disease, infirmity and affliction from any source including my mistakes and sins by the blood of Jesus. In Jesus' name, I break and dissolve any and all evil effects or ties associated with astrologers, clairvoyants, channelers, charters, crystals and crystal healers, mediums, fortune tellers, occult seers, palm, tea leaf or tarot card readers, psychics, satanic cults, santeros, quack doctors, spirit guides, witches, witch doctors, superstitious beliefs and practices, and the new age movement. By the precious blood of Jesus, I break and dissolve all effects of participation in seances and divination, ouija boards, horoscopes, occult games, and any form of worship that does not offer true honor and recognition of the Holy Trinity and the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

I stand secure upon the promises in the power of the Cross of Calvary whereby Satan and all his cohorts became defeated foes through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I stand upon and claim all the promises of God's Word. In humble faith, I do here and now put the whole armor of God that protects and enables me to do battle and to stand firm against the schemes and tactics of the evil one. I take the authority given to me by the Lord Jesus Christ through my baptism to tread on the serpents and scorpions and on all the powers of the evil one. In faith, I cover myself, my loved ones and all our possessions with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, Lord Jesus. I give You praise and honor and glory. You are the Victor over all evil and all glory belongs to You.

Fill me now with Your Holy Spirit and help me to become more like You. Mother Mary, I entreat you to place your mantle of protection upon me for you have crushed the head of the ancient serpent. I also ask for the protection of the Angels in heaven, the Angels of powers and virtues and healings, the Angels of love and joy and peace, the Angels of safety and protection, Sts. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael and all the legions of angels to surround me and to minister to me and my loved ones all the days of our lives. I ask this in Jesus' Name and through the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment