1. Pope Warns Doctors of Relativism Impacting Medicine
2. HLI Documentary on PH Makes It to Int'l Pro-Life Film Fest
MANILA, April 29, 2012–A documentary produced by Human Life International (HLI) on the Philippines’ struggle for the preservation of the value of life and the family was selected as part of the roster of films that will be showcased in the second annual Life Fest Film Festival in Los Angeles, California, from May 4 to 6. [Read More]
3. Youth Continue to Debunk Claims of Being Pro RH Bill
MANILA, May 1, 2012—Another member of the youth sector has brushed off the claims of the Student Council Alliance of the Philippines (SCAP) that the youth will fiercely campaign against lawmakers who oppose the reproductive health bill currently pending in Congress. [Read More]
4. Groupon Now for Playboy?
An anti-pornography organization that has been leading a national boycott of Groupon says it appears the online deals company has doubled down on its support of porn. [Read More]
5. Japan Underpopulation So Bad Families Resort to "Rental Relatives"
Tokyo, Japan (CFAM/LifeNews) — Is family breakdown the cause or the cure for the global crisis of population decline? Two new articles in top foreign policy journals raise the question. [Read More]
6. Pro-Abortion and Pro-Homosexual Youth Lobby at UN Sent Home Empty HandedNEW YORK, May 4, 2012 (C-FAM.org) - Youth activists arrived at the UN in droves last week in an attempt to hijack the 45th session of the Commission on Population and Development (CPD) by promoting homosexual rights and abortion. However, countries rejected their demands and produced a fairly balanced outcome document that focuses on more pressing youth concerns like education, employment, health and development. [Read More]
7. God Is The Bigger Elvis
8. Movie Review: Marvel's The Avengers
Seemingly destined to haul in wads of cash at the box office, the ensemble adventure "Marvel's The Avengers" (Disney) will not disappoint fans of the comic books on which it's based. But it may prove problematic for the parents of some excited youngsters anxious to ride the juggernaut. [Read More]
9. Is It Really Okay To Laugh About Sex? [Read More]
10. Dealing with Death
ROME, MAY 4, 2012 (Zenit.org).- We will all die, and how we respond to illness and suffering says much about who we are, reflects Nicholas Tonti-Filippini in his recent book, “Caring for People Who are Sick or Dying,” (Connor Court Publishing). [Read More]